Our Chocolatier Videos
Owning a Peterbrooke is a franchising dream. From your small, but exceptional labor pool to a flexible lifestyle and a myriad of outside opportunities, Peterbrooke Chocolatier affords possibilities that rarely exist in an ordinary franchise. But it does require a lot of hard work and commitment to being the best. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be a real part of your community. What we are looking for is somebody that shares our values and believes in our vision. We will give you the tools and the systems to run your own business and we will support you with ongoing marketing and training, but you definitely have to be the captain of your own ship. Our ideal Peterbrooke Chocolatier franchisee should meet or exceed these minimum standards.
- You must love chocolate!
Owner | Operator with a history of success or a support system that provides that knowledge
- Credit score of 700+
- Strong inner drive for excellence
- Devotion to your Peterbrooke Chocolatier business and a passion for perfection
- Creative and open to constant improvement
- Process and systems oriented
The recipe you will follow with your advocate is as follows:
- Phone call to learn more about your interests, history, drive and motivation.
- Completion and return of the personal profile if not received initially.
- Follow up phone call to answer your questions regarding Peterbrooke Chocolatier in more detail.
- Send you the FDD and have you return the receipt.
- You thoroughly review the FDD.
- Follow up call regarding any questions you may have regarding the FDD.
- We will set up a conference call with you and shop operators. This will be a call between just those who are interested in owning shops and those that operate the shops. We encourage you to ask any questions you wish.
- After 14 days with the FDD, we will discuss the terms and your commitment to move to the final steps in the process. At this point we will also discuss which makes the most sense for you between single or multiple units and send you the agreements for your review.
- Your franchising advocate will then present your qualifications to the franchise committee for approval.
- If approved, we will invite you to tour the factory and several shops for a day of discovery in Jacksonville.
- At the close of that day we will both be of the intent to sign the agreements and complete all steps to add you as our newest franchisee!
- Real Estate Site Selection – You will work directly with our Real Estate Services department to help you find and submit a site package for final approval. Once you have approval, then you will begin lease negotiations and work towards executing your lease. Once you’ve finished the lease, you’ll work with your selected contractors to build out your Peterbrooke Chocolatier Shop.
- Open your Peterbrooke Chocolatier – The day you’ve been waiting for. Our Operations Team will work alongside you and your team when you first open to make sure that customers get the Peterbrooke experience that brings them back again and again